MISS UNIVERSE® 2007 MIKIMOTO CROWN
- Design by Mikimoto. The official jewelry sponsor of the Miss Universe Organization.
- Kept by the Miss Universe Organization to be used in the crowning of the new Miss Universe every year
- Valued at $250,000
- 800 diamonds, almost 18 carats.
- 120 pearls South Sea and Akoya pearls, ranging in size from 3.0 - 18 mm
- Design depicts the phoenix rising, which signifies status, power and beauty
- The Crown was designed specifically for the pageant on Mikimoto Pearl Island in Japan, Mikimoto crown and tiara first used for Miss Universe 2002