Motion sickness is the feeling of nausea or actual vomiting caused by motion (movement).
The condition seems to be more common in children and women. It is not serious, even though there is nothing much you can do once you have it.
- Cold Sweat
- Loss of appetite, nausea,vomiting.
- Distrubance of the balance mechanism in the inner ear due to continuous notion felt by the body or prceived by the eyes. Thus, the rocking motion of a boat, trubelence when in the aeroplane, a spin of funfair ride, and object all flashing by outside the window of a car/ train can cause motion sickness.
- Take an anti-motion sickness medicine 1/2 hour before travel.
- Take a light snack before or during travel. Both an empty stomach or heavy meal are not recommended.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Focus your eyes on distant objects this is always i do when traveling by car).
- Distract yourself with conversation or game ( make a joke ).
Becoloxin, Cerebion,Cinna,Holopon,Hydrinate. Take as suggest by doctor or physician.